Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager job located in New York, NY. The Project Manager role will support a client who is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing their customers with competitive advantage. This information is delivered to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
* Manages full project lifecycle from establishing project scope and plan through project sign-off
* Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
* Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the PMO framework
* Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
* Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders
* Effectively manages project team conflicts, builds collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
* Bachelor Degree and project management certification preferred
* 4+ years technology project management experience, with 2+ years focused on network or telecom projects
* Able to communicate effectively and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholder
* Demonstrated achievements in planning, directing, and implementing multiple and concurrent projects working with globally dispersed resources
If you are interested in this Project Manager job in Manhattan, NY or other opportunities available through Adecco then please click the apply now button below and / or apply online at www.adeccousa.com
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on The Root