Adecco is currently assisting a local publishing client in their search for an experienced Data Visualization Developer in New York, NY. This position is drafted with an open-ended duration. The Data Visualization Developer will help pioneer an interactive educational program through mastery of turning data into visual representations that appeal to project stakeholders. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Data Visualization Developer include but are not limited to the following:
* Process and understand data.
* Know the audience and derive representations accordingly.
* Conceptualize, create, and develop interactive cutting-edge data visualizations.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* 3 to 5 years experience in a Data Visualization or Data Journalist capacity.
* Comfortable in high-visibility role.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other digital related job opportunities with Adecco.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on The Root